Tuesday 31 January 2012

Snow Days

I never work on a Tuesday, it's my day off (yep, it's super annoying not having it on a Monday or Friday so that I can have a long weekend...) so I wasn't going to trek up to Sophia Antipolis today. But once again, my brilliant luck means that today was a snow day down here and everyone got the day off school! Of course it couldn't have happened tomorrow when I have to go in.... I'm still hoping the snow warnings continue.
There's just one thing that's slightly weird about having a snow day today.

This is the view outside my front door, can you see any snow?! The buses aren't running because there is a snow risk, therefore school is closed. Not a single snowflake has fallen from the sky today - just bucketfuls of rain. 
I love French logic. 









No comments:

Post a Comment